Friday, February 20, 2009

late morning

Even though class doesn't start until ten I'm stuck here in the hospital because Chris needed to get into work at 8. Boo! I guess I can't complain, though, because he gets here early EVERY SINGLE day when I have to get to the hospital at the crack of dawn - even when I was on Gyn-onc and was regularly getting here at 5:30!

Today is my grandpa's 89th birthday. He's technically my "step grandpa" because my mom's father died when she was 11. But, he's the only grandpa I've got and I am super excited! He was the one who made me bacon every day when I was in B-town. I think the whole fam is going up tonight to hang out and celebrate his birthday - one more year and he'll be 90!

Well I just found out have to go over to some place in the VA and try to find some guy to sign up for some class that I apparently can't just sign up for over the phone...so I'd better get going. I hate paperwork!

No comments: