Friday, November 27, 2009

Train Cake

I found train cake pictures! Yea!!! So..for your viewing enjoyment...

First is the picture of me making the cake - it was "orange dreamsicle flavor"

Unfortunately it turned out as a heaping pile of goo, so I did my best to form it into the trainiest shape I could.


Since Chris wasn't around to take the photos in progress, we have to jump straight to the end product. I used Patrick's favorite candies - Twizzlers and Red Hots - to decorate. I even made a little "Patrick" driving the train!




That little "shocker" symbol (on the puff of smoke coming out of the train) is the hornblasters logo. If you don't remember this (or maybe I didn't even talk about it the first go round), Patrick wanted a train cake because he is the very proud owner of a train horn that he installed on his car. He now drives around honking his train horn at innocent people and scaring the pee out of them. While I find it a bit inhumane, Patrick finds this funny. He's an odd duck, but we like him that way.

No comments: