Saturday, March 6, 2010

quick

I need to clean because Chris' parents are on their way BUT I needed to throw out a couple things.

1) I'm alive. Barely. Week 1 down, 3 to go of ENT AI. It's killing me much more than last year (when I actually cared). Also, there must be something wrong with my shoes because all the standing is EXCRUCIATING. Gah. May go shoe shopping tonight.

2) My poor grandpa Joe passed away last week, just a few days after his 90th birthday. His funeral was on Monday and was probably the most emotional day of my life. It was amazing and beautiful and just the way a funeral should be.

3) I just accidentally found the blog notstudying.blogspot.com and it looks just like mine! Except it hasn't been written in for 5 years and the girl is kind of the opposite of me, it looks like. Interesting.

4) I need to go clean the kitchen. Sorry. Maybe I will post more soon. I hope so, but I am either at work, eating, or sleeping. Literally, I have done NOTHING ELSE. How do surgeons do this? Who can live this way? I have no idea, but it stinks. A LOT. I think if I was a surgeon I would be grumpy, obese, and lonely (poor Chris can't handle much more of this!) Thankfully, only 3 more weeks. Ugh!

Love you all!

No comments: