Thursday, March 26, 2009

whoopsie

The ER test today was okay. Sort of random but that's Dr. Young. Plenty of easy peasy questions but then he would put in something that nobody ought to know. Except probably Jeff, but that's fine with me. Other news: I ate an entire bag of spinach today for lack of any better food. Don't worry though, I cooked it down so there wasn't that much to chew. Does anyone else have the problem with spinach making their teeth gritty? I hate that feeling.

I didn't study today. Not one word.

Now it's 11pm before my 8:30am "National Board of Medical Examiners Internal Medicine Exam" and I am thinking "whoopsie"

Maybe I'll go read a few pages and then fall asleep.


But, I repeat, how does one study for ALL of internal medicine?

PS-Chris is drawing a piece for the humanities festival. I love when he draws and I don't know why. I miss being five-year-old Katie who was going to grow up to be an artist (or a ballerina) and drawing all day. Ah, growing up.

No comments: