Tuesday, June 10, 2008

practice makes perfect

Not much exciting fun things to talk about... been taking practice tests like crazy. I think I have enough confidence in myself that I will do okay. My biggest hurdle in taking tests is getting over my nerves and my (lack of) self-confidence. I have to feel ready. I am ready.

Which is why it's KILLING me that the test isn't until next Tuesday! Gah!

I've been making some delicious food which always makes me happy, unfortunately I've forgotten what most of it was and also I've been cooking at my house where there is no pretty Nikon camera to capture all my creations!

Anyway, back to Qbank.

1 comment:

Katie! said...

You'll do great! I COMPLETELY sympathize with the "ready before you're ready" feeling. I would say to keep doing questions and, you know, try not to forget anything!

Thinking of you lots and rooting for you!