Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Patrick!

Today is my "little" brother's birthday. His name is Patrick and he is 19 years old. He's not little, though, he's 6'4". I'm making some more pizza dough so maybe I can make him a birthday pizza. (It's wheat dough with parmesean cheese and basil!) I actually bought him 10 frozen pizzas for his birthday (he is moving in with me and I don't think he'll cook much). I also have a little monkey statue to give him because he is a goofball. I also have the keys to the apartment that I'm going to give him - except that I put the keys inside a water balloon. How did I get apartment keys into a tiny little water balloon? Magic, I guess. I just can't wait until he has to pop the balloon to get the keys out. I'm a mean big sister.

PS- I couldn't get a picture of Patrick to post so you get this instead:

No comments: