Sunday, July 27, 2008

my last full weekend of freedom

A quick recap of my last free weekend, not much to brag about but I managed to have a little fun here and there :)

I went to see Batman in theaters today - Chris dragged me there even though I don't like movie theaters. I had no huge desire to go see it but Chris really really wanted to go, and so being the great girlfriend that I am, I went with him. I'm suprised to say that I really didn't like it. Not hardly at all. It was much too stressful for me to watch. I want to go to the movies and be entertained and happy and laugh and relaxed, but the whole time I was tense and unhappy that it seemed like evil kept triumphing over good. It had a really interesting, twisted plot, but I just didn't enjoy my 2 hours and 45 minutes and $6.25. It wasn't worth it to me.

I also went shopping with my mom for apartment things...I found some really great stuff at the store but unfortunately they had NOTHING in stock that I wanted, a shower curtain, a regular curtain, and a pillow, and none of it was in stock! Boo! I still ended up with the regular curtains, but the shower curtain (that is super duper cute that would match my newly painted bathroom perfectly) was unfortunately out of stock, and I can't find it online. :(

My joints have still been hurting. It's sort of like my fingers, wrists, and shoulders have taken turns hurting - each have hurt at least 2 times in the last week, but they take turns hurting and they each only hurt for about 24 hours. It's really weird and it frustrates me that I've had 2 years of medical training and I can't figure out anything wrong with me! I really feel like I should go to a doctor since I start in the hospital in a week, but I think that if I can't figure it out, why could somebody at university health? (Seriously, folks, I think UHS is sort of a joke). Anyway, I woke up with a very sore wrist and after the movie was out (around 9pm) it had migrated to my right shoulder. I guess I should just invest in Advil.

Uhm...that's almost all. I need to add pictures in, but Chris has to give me the pictures first. I have before/after of my bathroom and my cupcakes! Anyway, until next time...

No comments: